We are very proud of our long history and our location on the historic Guilford Green. In the 19th century, some of our earliest parish services were held in the historic Stone House. Later, in 1860 the parish bought its first permanent home, a store front on Whitfield Street. In 1876 the first parish church was built at 161 Whitfield Street. Today our cruciform church on the green evokes Colonial Williamsburg in its style and as a result of the renovations following a fire in June 1998 it embodies the most up-to-date liturgical decor.