Thank you for your support of our parish and all of the exciting things we’re trying to do to enhance our church and this community. It truly is only through your generosity and assistance that we can continue to make this a place in which we all have the chance to help one another and worship our God.
- No need for checks
- Option to remain anonymous
- Financial planning allows you to align your paychecks with your parish offertory schedule
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit Card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits such as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- No need to share confidential information with parish staff; enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections and missions
- Eliminates parish staff’s concerns reading security of sensitive data
- Allows staff to focus on parish ministries and activities
Online Giving FAQ'S
What is Online Giving?
It is a secure and simple way to make your offerings to the parish electronically either by bank transfer of credit card.
What are the advantages of Online Giving?
It makes is easy to fulfill stewardship commitments, even when you are unable to attend church. You never have to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps the church save money and plan its budget!
How are my contributions automatically deducted from my account?
One you create your account, the contribution amount you specify will automatically be transferred from your bank or credit card account to the church’s bank account.
When will my contribution be deducted from my account?
Your electronic contribution will be debited on the date you specify.
If I do not write checks, how do I keep my checkbook balance straight?
Since you contribution is made at a pre-established time, you simply record it in your check register on the appropriate date. Electronic contributions are recorded for you on your bank statement as well as your online reports.
Without a canceled check, how can I prove I made my contributions?
You bank statement provides an itemized list of electron transactions as well as your online reports.
Can I put different amounts in offerings and have all of them withdrawn at different times?
You can set up to contribute offerings at different times. However, you will have to do each one separately. You will receive a receipt for each one.
What if I change banks?
Simply login and update your account information.
What if I try Online Giving and don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information alone with your donation dates.
Can I get help with setting up my account?
Any parishioner not comfortable with using a computer may call the parish office to help them manage their online giving account.