The dispensation from the Sunday obligation has been extended through November 28 and live-streaming will continue at the 10:00 am Mass. Those in high-risk categories are encouraged to continue staying home, even as people begin to return to Mass.
Registration is required! There will be a limit of 100 people at each Mass. Please sign up using the button below. For those with no internet access, you can continue to call into the office at 203-453-2788 x 215 to register.
We will keep our same weekend schedule with 4 masses: 4:30 on Saturday afternoon and 8, 10, & 11:30 on Sunday. In addition, we will continue to require registration for our weekday masses held Monday-Saturday at 8:30 am.
Please read the following important guidelines:
1. DECIDE whether you should return to Mass in person at this time. Each person must decide and take responsibility for her/his own decision to return. As a reminder the obligation to attend Mass is still suspended through September 6 and livestreaming of every mass will continue.
Those who should consider remaining at home include: • Elderly • Those with other underlying health risks • Anyone who feels sick, (a cough, cold, fever or active allergies) • Those caring for an elderly or sick person at home • Anyone feeling anxious or fearful for their health
2. SEATING IS LIMITED. Make a RESERVATION ONLINE using the button below or by calling the parish office at 203-453-2788 x215. Having a list of those who attend each Mass will also help us to contact trace in the event of a need to do so.
3. WEAR A MASK/CLOTH FACE COVERING and bring hand sanitizer.
4. ARRIVE EARLY. There will be a check-in. Remember to maintain 6 FEET OF SOCIAL DISTANCE when moving about or waiting to enter.
5. USE FRONT ENTRANCE ONLY. THE PARKING SPACES ALONG THE DRIVEWAY (FRONT AND BOTH SIDES) ARE NOW DESIGNATED FOR HANDICAPPED AND ELDERLY PARKING.
6. PLEASE NO GATHERING to socialize before or after Mass in vestibules or parking lot.
7. SIT ONLY WITH MEMBERS OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD. Follow all instructions of ushers regarding seating and movement.
8. NO CONGREGATIONAL SINGING. Singing and loud speech expel excessive water droplets which may transmit the virus. There will be no hymnals or missalettes in the pews.
9. COMMUNION will be given by the priest, after sanitizing hands. Please follow the priest’s instructions and ushers’ directions at communion time.
10. EXIT the church building through the exit doors in the rear of the wing in which you are seated, starting from the rear. Do not exit through the hall unless instructed to do so. Maintain 6 feet of social distance. Observe ushers’ directions. Return immediately to your vehicles, again no lingering to socialize, inside or out, or in parking lot.
We know these are a lot of “rules” to follow. But please be mindful that following them is an act of love for our fellow parishioners to keep everyone healthy and safe. We have made the necessary preparations for your safety and look forward to your return to worship. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we re-open for weekend Mass.